Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bring on the Neighborhood Watch Sign

Taking a page out of Brady Hoke's playbook, I will now refer to Detroit's first round matchup as the neighborhood watch sign.  When I think of a predator I don't think of hockey, I think of a suspicious looking figure.   


That being said, I had to follow the first 2/3 of the game from my phone since I was out looking at cars.  I got home right before Franzen scored Detroit's first goal, and judging by the sound of the Joe, everyone wanted Detroit to finish 5th not 6th.  Datsyuk tied it up late in the third on a clusterfuck in front of the net. Holmostrom had one of the most insane touch passes I have ever seen.  Behind the back between the legs to an open Datsyuk to tie the game.  Even though Detroit lost in the shootout, we still will be the 5th seed in the first round of the playoffs.  Look for a piece to be up by Wednesday where I will do an in depth preview of the first round.  As always LGRW



No comments:

Post a Comment