Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Welcome!

Good Evening, and welcome to Ab(r)andon Inge, a Detroit Sports blog.

My name is Brian Sakowski, and I will be your party host.

Along with Frank, Phil, and Ryan, who you will meet later, we will be looking to bring you in depth analysis from the world of Detroit, Michigan, and Michigan State sports.

The 4 of us will be dividing the work up pretty evenly, with myself concentrating mostly on the Detroit Tigers and Michigan football.

I'm 22, a senior Secondary Education student at CMU.  I am the student manager for CMU Baseball, so I will probably do some college baseball stuff on this blog as well.  I am an aspiring baseball coach and scout, as well as an aspiring football coach.  My passions more or less consist of baseball, football, working out, reading, and obsessing over the Tigers and Wolverines.

I plan to bring you analytical coverage of the Tigers, their minor league affiliates, their prospects (I am a HUGE prospect junkie), the MLB draft, and hopefully some scouting reports as well.  As for Michigan, I will do much the same thing, focusing on player analysis, game previews and recaps, as well as the world of recruiting.

I do hope you will enjoy what we are trying to do here.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment