Monday, April 9, 2012

Quick Reminder(s)-

Casey Crosby (#4 on my list of Tigers top prospects-which will be released later this week) pitches tonight for Toledo. Jim Leyland will be in attendance to watch Crosby firsthand.

With not having named a replacement for Fister yet, one can assume that Leyland is considering Crosby for the spot.

Crosby is similar to Oliver in that he has awesome raw stuff, but lacks command. I think Crosby is even better than Oliver, but we will see

Follow me on Twitter @B_Sakowski for updates from Crosby's start.

Also, this weeks Ab(r)andon Inge Roundtable discussion will focus on who will be the Tiger's breakout performer in 2012. Look for that to be posted Wednesday

The Ab(r)andon Inge staff will be doing NHL playoff predictions as well as MLB season/playoff/award predictions today and tomorrow. Look for those to be posted today or tomorrow

Frank will be doing a more in-depth piece on the impact of Trey Burke's return to Michigan basketball. Frank is a Sparty fan, but knows far more about college basketball than I do, so he will take the reigns on this one

Ryan's in depth look at the Wing's playoff hopes will be posted prior to puck drop on Wednesday

Phil will be doing a spring update/look ahead at Michigan State football for the 2012 season, and I will do the same for Michigan football. Look for those towards the end of the week

I will finish my Tigers season preview series today and tomorrow, so watch out for that.

And finally, I will be unveiling my Detroit Tigers Prospect Countdown series, debuting later this week (probably Thursday). It will be a comprehensive look at the top 10 prospects in the Tigers organization, starting at 10 and moving up to 1 daily. I'm interested in getting into baseball scouting, so this is my debut of sorts



As always, remember to follow the Ab(r)andon Inge staff on Twitter

Brian: @B_Sakowski
Frank: @Frank_Vajcner
Phil: @DoWorkLaRoy
Ryan: @Ryan_M_Pro

Thanks for reading, and tell your friends!

Beers, Broads, and Tigers Baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment