Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shanabanned

Seriously do I even have to say anything? I don't even know why I'm writing this post. But my God. I don't want Shea Weber anymore.

If Shanahan doesn't bring the hammer on Weber, then we will officially know for sure that the NHL has it out for the Wings.

Bettman was at the game fergodsakes. I just don't even see where Weber gets the idea to do that. I've played sports my entire life. I played football for 10 years. I can't even tell you the number of times where my anger and testosterone and adrenaline overflowed to the point of where I wasn't really in total control of myself. But NEVER, EVER did something so incredibly dirty, sneaky, and downright criminal happen.

Weber should be banned for 2 games, and be welcomed to Detroit in game 4 by Bertuzzi with brass knuckles hidden in his gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment