Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Red Wings Coverage


Hey everyone, my name is Ryan Prohaska and I’ll be contributing Red Wings news and information to Ab(r)andon Inge. 

I’m currently finishing up my degree in Clinical Exercise Science at GVSU.  Since I only have two classes I hope to be able to stay on top of all things that involve the winged wheel.  For fun, I work out excessively, play golf as much as possible, and frequent my XBOX. 

Since the Red Wings regular season is drawing to a close, I hope to preview the remaining few games and provide possible playoff matchups.  There will also be some coverage of free agency, the NHL draft, and trade news for both the Red Wings and the Grand Rapids Griffins.

Make sure to let me know what you think about the posts, and as always LGRW. 

Ryan   

No comments:

Post a Comment