Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Staff picks for Red Wings "Coach Mike Abdo Power Player of the Game"

Ryan- "Datsyuk. He's going to undress Shea Weber on the way to 2 assists"

Frank- "I'll take Homer. He's going to get a power play goal from his office"

Phil- "I don't know what power player means. But I guess I'll take the #mule"

Brian- "I'm going to go out on a limb here and pick a player who really isn't that good at hockey, and has underachieved significantly: Val Filpulla"

Andrew- "Gotta be Franzen. Maybe not scoring a goal, but I believe he will return to being active and making excellent passes along the blue line and setting up the offense like we Ll know he can"


*Editors note (Brian): I really don't think that Filpulla is bad at hockey, nor do I believe that he has underachieved. Phil has a large mancrush on Flip, so I take every opportunity I can to troll the holy blue hell out of him

No comments:

Post a Comment