Thursday, April 12, 2012

No Suspension for Weber

Are you fucking kidding me?  I understand it's playoff hockey and you're all worked up, but to DELIBERATELY slam an opponents head into the glass "because he hit you from behind first" is a pure chicken shit move.  I mean, I'm pretty sure thats the logic my 6 year old sister uses after she hits my 5 year old sister.  And then for Trotz to say he was busy watching Bertuzzi punch Gaustad while acting like a complete jackass is ridiculous.  Weber is fined $2,500 dollars for the hit, but to put it in perspective, he makes that in about 40 seconds of ice time, yea that's a real punishment here.  At times like this I really miss McCarty, because we all know what McCarty did when Lemieux took a cheap shot on Draper.  Although the Wings lack a true enforcer, I'm still looking for Kronwall to absolutely tee off on someone.  The worst part about it, is it will probably end up like the Havlat hit where he got a game misconduct.  I just pray to God Bettman goes to a different games so the refs don't look to the stands after making a bullshit call like a step-child seeking their new parents approval.  Either way, Detroit now has the extra motivation to humiliate Nashville.  Look what happened to Columbus a few years ago when they tried goofing it up against the winged wheel, they paid the price.  Here's to hoping game two see better officiating and CLEAN hockey.  LGRW

No comments:

Post a Comment