Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lions Coverage

Hi Everybody,

My name is Phil Johnson and I'll be your resident Lions contributor. I graduated from Central Michigan University in May 2011 with a degree in Actuarial Science and Statistics. The most important thing you could get out of that is that I really like numbers. I'm working full-time doing things you guys probably couldn't care less about, so I'll spare you the details.

My hobbies include playing tennis, golf, and wishing I hadn't graduated college in three years. Other than that, I'll try and keep everybody on all things Lions related. I may chime in occasionally on a variety topics seeing as I'm fairly well-versed in a variety of areas including MSU Sports, the Wings, the Tigers, and as of recently, the world of gambling.

Comments are appreciated, and I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Phil

2 comments: